Pages

1.10.08

Personalized Packaging by Whitney Morgan Photography

One of my clients Lee ordered a set of photos as as surprise for his girlfriend Q. Normally I deliver all of my photographs in a black box with tissue, however I was out this week and had not received a shipment of new boxes in. With my creative mind flowing I decided that I could just make a personalized package for Lee's girlfriend. After working and creating a beautiful package and loving the end result I have decided to integrate this option into my business. Coming soon! Whitney Morgan Photography will be offering personalized packaging. Check back to see what I come up with!





3 comments:

  1. As the recipient of the first personalized package ever, I just wanted to let Whitney know how amazing that surprise was. The photos were fantastic and very professional and the packaging and hand written message were an incredible touch.
    Coming in to work to find the gift on my desk waiting for me was spectacular.
    Thanks for making it so special.

    ~ Q. Shields

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney,

    It has been an absolute pleasure working with you. Your professionalism, keen eye for style and creativity will take you far. This personalized package was top notch. My girlfriend will not completely disclose her initial reaction to the gift, but let's just say she was beside herself. Thank you once again for helping me put a smile on her face. We both look forward to scheduling a couples photo session in the future.

    -L. Rivers

    ReplyDelete